View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 09, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsalpha View Post
Thank you sir I think that this answer is more appropriate,

Well I repeat my question again, if any one have more relevant answer please post accordingly.

FPSC advertise 3 post 2 from Punjab and one from Sindh, one of the 2 from Punjab gives the joining, along with person from sindh, but one of them refuse to join.

After sometime ( 8 months) FPSC gives the chance to next available candidate and he joins on the behalf of Punjab quota.

But after one years FPSC sends the seniority in which person from sindh fall from 2nd position to 3rd ?

Question is why and is this possible and what should that person do against that?
An answer suiting you may not be the right/correct reply. Dear I am a civil servant and dealt with the seniority cases, I will reiterate that the seniority of an individual is reckoned as per the merit list of FPSC and not from date of joining/quota etc. Relevant rule has already been quoted. The person from Punjab may have high merit as compared to person from Sindh, as such his seniority will be over and above thn the person from Sindh irrespective of their joining dates.

For example, there were two final persons one from Punjab and other from Sindh, the person from Punjab was having 55 marks in merit, while the person from Sindh was having 52 marks. If person from Punjab is not going to join the organization, next eligible candidate from Punjab will be called for the post, and he may be having 53, or 54 marks and in that case his merit was above to the person from Sindh. After his joining, his seniority will be above to the person from Sindh. Its fairplay.

That person should not feel disgruntled or dismayed, the seniority is adjusted as per the Civil Servants Seniority Rules, 1993 and no representation lies to it. However, if he/she still feels troubled, he/she may give representation, but will get the same reply.