View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 12, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 500

lashari125 is on a distinguished road
Default My interview on 11.04.2011

faisal yasin lashari
multan
time 12'35

BD;briefly introduced me and i could only say yes for two to three times.
BD;you have written in your proforma that you was not a good student during your academic career but you attained first division throughout your educational career,how it possible?
ME.sir actually i was not hardworking but i think due to my smart work i could get this.
BD............you mentioned in proforma that you were failed in matric,why?
ME............sir i have already told that i was not good student that's why.
BD.............your father has passed away and you mentioned in proforma that you did not have good relations with your dad,why you did not give him respect.
ME............sir i did not write that i did not respect him but did not have good relations means on many points i did oppose him due to difference of opinion.
at this he narrated an urdu couplet favoring the dignity of parents
i said sorry sir i think you could not get my point because i objected many decisions of my late father but in the circle of respect it was just because of difference of opinions nothing else.
BD...........why you left your MBA just after passing first semester?
ME...........sir at that time i wanted a job and luckily i got it in bank alfalah.
BD...........why you wanted a job during your studies?
ME...........due to some domestic issues.
BD...........What domestic?
ME...........sir some personal issues.
BD...........what personal?
ME...........sir i wanted to marry a girl whom i love the most.
BD...........so have you got married?
ME..........no sir that was the core cause of bad relations between me and my father.
BD............you have written in your proforma that your father and uncle were and is working in bank and wapda but you made a mistake because we asked about only govt servants but ppcbank and wapda are autonomous bodies you did wrong.
ME...........sorry sir i did not know that.
BD...........your first preference is DMG but after viewing your proforma you seem as an abnormal person to me how can we give you this group?
ME..........the cause of all my abnormalities were related to her but now i have nothing to lose as she is married now and i think i can pay my full attentions towards my job.
BD..........but we have nothing to do with your nothing to lose...........khair what is zero hunger policy?
ME.........sir govt efforts to reduce food crisis and i think yousuf raza is working on it very seriously.
BD.........you think or you sure?
ME.........sir i am sure.
BD..........how can we reduce food crisis?
ME..........By bringing reforms in our agricultural field,use of latest technology,educating rural people etc
BD...........how much amount is reserved for this policy?
ME...........sorry sir i do not know the exact amount.
BD...........how earthquakes occur?
ME...........due to movements of plates under ground.
BD...........can we predict them?
ME...........yes sir we can predict them.
BD...........no we can not predict them they are still unpredictable
ME............. ok sir
BD.......what do you think about madrassa system in pakistan?
ME.....sir i think madrassa in pakistan have both positive and negative aspects as they are educating a large no of poor children in pakistan but at the same producing extremists in huge quantity.
BD......so what should we do?
ME......i think govt should keep a vigilant eye on the activities of madrassa specially on their relations with foreign countries and how they are getting finances and on what they are spending more?
BD...........how much total revenue of pakistan?
ME.......1558 billions
BD.........progress during first nine months?
ME........1270 BILLIONS
BD........ok looked towards saud gohar to ask questions

SG......psp is your first preference?
ME......no sir dmg is my first preference.
SG.....means you have changed your preference?
ME....yes sir at this bhagwandas commented .[he wants to be a judicial megistrate; i could not understand why he said this.
SG......why you have changed from psp to dmg?
ME......sir actually psp was written at the time of filling application form and for css i planed to bowl wicket to wicket so at that time i wrote it just as a formality and now after clearing the written exam i think seriously on it and bring psp on second place.
SG.....how can we save police from being politicised ?
ME....sir in these circumstances i think we can not prevent police because all the promotions.transfers and postings are in the hands of politicians .but if we bring some reforms in police ordinance then we can do something.
SG........what reforms would you suggest?
ME......sir as we did in our judicial system after 18th amendment by giving them job security ,establishment of judicial commission and supreme judicial council.no one can dismiss a judge from his service politically.
SG......and no politician can dismiss any police officer
ME.....yes sir they can not dismiss them but they can create situation that he may resign due to posting transfer and promotion threats.
SG.....have you read police ordinance 2002?
ME....no sir
SG......i wish you have had read it so that you might know that there are some forums like judicial commission and supreme judicial councils but it is another thing that these are ineffective .
ME .....tu i think we should work on it to make them effective
SG......what were constitutional efforts made by british govt before enforcement of india act 1935?
ME......sir simmon commission 1927,reforms of 1919,reforms of 1909 etc
SG........what about round table conferences?
ME.....oh yes
SG.....can you tell the year
ME....1930,1931,1932
SG.....where?
ME.....london
SG.....why called round table?
ME.....don not know
SG......do you think that media is supporting govt policies?
ME.....no sir i think our media is working on anti govt policies by criticizing each and every govt acts.
ME.....what should govt do in this condition?
ME......govt should introduce some code of conduct for this.
SG......is there any authority to introduce such code of conduct?
ME....yes sir PEMRA
SG.....PEMRA stands for?
ME....PAKISTAN ELECTRONIC MEDIA REGULATING AUTHORITY
SG......is pemra playing its role effectively?
ME......no sir it has been politicised as well.
SG.....what is public policy?
ME......policy made for the betterment of public by keeping in view their needs wants and demands.(seemed dissatisfied)
SG....what is red tape culture?
ME.....unnecessary delay in working of govt offices
SG...your answer is partially correct
ME....OK SIR

MIAN AHMED.......you are working as an auditor in local fund audit tell me about your assignments.
ME....told in detail
MA....what is function of public accounts committee?
ME...to exam audit reports sent by auditor general and do what is necessary
MMA.....what are total debt of pak?
ME.....130 billion dollars
MMA....foreign debt?
ME......62billion dollars
MMA.....is bisp working good?
ME........yes sir it is quite helpful for poor people.
MMA.....what do you think by introducing such schemes are we not making .people dependents?

ME......yes sir we have made them.
MMA.....then what should we do?
ME....make people able to start their own small businesses by equipping them with education,awareness,aids and different loans.
MMA......do you know any organization in pakistan who gives small loans?
ME........sir the microfinance bank,first women bank,mostly all commercial ang govt banks and also some n.g.os are giving small and short term loans.
MMA.......what is finance deficit?
ME....difference between our income and expenditure is called deficit.
MMA......yes this difference is called deficit but i am asking about finance deficit?
ME......sir difference between advances and recovery when we have given more advances than recovery.
MMA.....tell me about 18th and 19th amendments?
ME.....IT was well prepared topic and i gave full details.
MMA....difference between law and jurisprudence?
ME.....first is fiq and second is rule

Thats all. Total time 25 minutes. Now I am tired and I will tell you about their attitude during viva tommorrow insha ALLAH

Last edited by Umer; Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 08:21 PM. Reason: caps removed
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lashari125 For This Useful Post:
ArifAwan (Saturday, May 12, 2012), Asad Shafiq (Monday, May 21, 2012), drvalentino (Sunday, May 13, 2012), Invincible (Saturday, May 12, 2012), mano g (Saturday, May 12, 2012), NASR KHAN (Saturday, May 12, 2012), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Saturday, May 12, 2012), sajjad sadique (Saturday, May 12, 2012), sarfaraz shami (Saturday, May 12, 2012), Sikander-007 (Sunday, May 13, 2012)