View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silza View Post
me too have opted urdu , but i want to ask farah zafar the reason for dropping urdu, because i know her grip on the subject, n in my opinion, "farah ka qalam rawan hai"...........so will u please share your point of view farah?
I still have Urdu but for PMS

I dropped it because I didn't want to take risk in my 2nd attempt.If I had scored well in Indopak,I would never drop Urdu.But having two less scoring subjects at a same time would be a disaster for me.

I had two good options,Arabic & Punjabi but both couldn't be opted because of Urdu so I replaced it.The highest score of Urdu lies between 120-130 while in Arabic the minimum score(average) begins from 120 and it can be 150+ if one does really well.You know our concern is to get good marks.

And dear keep in mind three things whenever you choose a subject,

1)Your aptitude for it
2)Difficulty level of the subject(for you)
3)Persistent trend of marks(not in all cases)

Third point can be elaborated by example of regional languages or specifically Punjabi.So far it has proved itself scoring.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
silza (Wednesday, May 16, 2012)