Thread: Essay Writing
View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 18, 2007
CSP 2006
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSP 2006

Sajid Manzoor Ahmed is on a distinguished road

Salam buddies,
Well done Jahanzeb, definitely precious suggestions for essay writing. I want to add that the most difficult task for an aspirant is to choose the right essay for him/her. Once you have choosen a topic on which u have command enough to convey your ideas in simple and understandable language, there is no obstacle in your way.

Also the conclusion of an Essay should be a kind of precised summery of wht you have written throughout the essay. In my view the most important skill to go through the essay is "simplicity of your expressions". Never try to give an impression of your intellectualism but be precise to the topic with coherency in your ideas. I would say brain-storming before starting the essay is the key to devise the matter of your writing and its order.

In writing FDI in Pakistan, I simply started with the description and defination of Foreign investments and the role played by FDI in the development of economies of different countries in the recent past. Then the usual things relating to need of FDI for Pakistan and the problems being faced.

So, the essay doesnot need a specific introduction and conclusion rather its easy and more justifiable that start it from what you have understanding of the given topic and this start obviously will be different from person to person.

All the best for my fellows here at forum!

Sajid.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sajid Manzoor Ahmed For This Useful Post:
adrish arslan (Friday, April 30, 2010), bushra Afrin (Friday, December 05, 2014), dr.atifrana (Thursday, July 16, 2009), fahid tariq (Monday, May 23, 2016), Farhan Kaif (Thursday, May 12, 2016), K KOUSAR (Tuesday, May 17, 2016), king awan (Tuesday, November 12, 2013), kingmaker (Sunday, September 28, 2014), Malik Iqbal (Monday, September 17, 2012), marwatone (Tuesday, July 07, 2009), Muhammad iqbal Serwar (Friday, August 06, 2010), pisceankhan (Saturday, August 16, 2014), princess 1 (Wednesday, June 30, 2010), sajid iqbal khan (Saturday, January 07, 2012), sharp mind (Monday, April 16, 2012), Stunner (Monday, July 05, 2010)