View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 17, 2012
43rd CTP
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014

silza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
I still have Urdu but for PMS

I dropped it because I didn't want to take risk in my 2nd attempt.If I had scored well in Indopak,I would never drop Urdu.But having two less scoring subjects at a same time would be a disaster for me.

I had two good options,Arabic & Punjabi but both couldn't be opted because of Urdu so I replaced it.The highest score of Urdu lies between 120-130 while in Arabic the minimum score(average) begins from 120 and it can be 150+ if one does really well.You know our concern is to get good marks.

And dear keep in mind three things whenever you choose a subject,

1)Your aptitude for it
2)Difficulty level of the subject(for you)
3)Persistent trend of marks(not in all cases)

Third point can be elaborated by example of regional languages or specifically Punjabi.So far it has proved itself scoring.
yeah i wondered this girl has same choice of subjects in PMS as mine. so i really wanted to ask something from you. in fact people gave me quite negative comments about opting urdu, but i feel confident , so i want to know that will u please share with me the past experience u had with urdu and other subjects?