View Single Post
Old Friday, May 18, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
To me, there is no issue in this title. Title only cannot be the yardstick to pass or fail the paper as it is of 5 marks only. Any proper title may get you 2 or 3 marks so it doesn't make much difference.
Don't worry & Good luck!
i respect the opinion of Usman but here is an implication of the importance of the title, if your title is appropriate or say near to perfection than it will have impact on the mind of the examiner as he will evaluate the precis with the frame of mind that candidate has got the essence of passage from very first phrase(Title i mean), so Title does matter not in temrs of how much marks it yields but the overall importance of the precis...