View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 24, 2012
40th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 104. CE 2012 - Merit 56

sarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Salick View Post
Hah...the same old debate..Rana sahab let them come to the Civil Service,CST's and the CSA,then they would see for themselves which group is better..Jub kursiyon ko taala lgana pare twww.. :p
p.s: Never ever make the mistake of preferring IRS over Customs.Customs has a bigger role than only revenue collection.They protect the nation's borders against illegal trade,smuggling,false migration/immigration and human trafficking..They are going to have additional powers in these regards soon..
and I guess CSP's know better about their trade than those who haven't entered the service yet.May God grant you success so you can see the facts yourself.
Thats the real point made by Hamza Salick. PCS should be above IRS. My fault. I accept. What to do now. Any chance to amend.