View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 03, 2012

mehmoodahmed is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sana Shoaib View Post
Hi MehmoodAhmed,

Firstly, the book Trek to Pakistan is not enough to prepare Pakistan Affairs. Secondly, this problem can be resolved if you read 2,3 books on the same subject. Remember i am not saying that you've to memorise them all. Just make bullet notes, memorise the key points and give a read to rest of the things. After this, you would be able to remember a lot of things and when you'll sit to write about a specific question, you will have enough material in your mind. You can adjust your schedule in a way that in the day, you can devote your time to the subject you've chosen to study and at night, you can give 2,3 hours just for the 'reading' of books on Pakistan Affairs. This is what i had done for my exams preparation.

Regards.
@ Sana Shoaib

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience . I will definitely give it a try. Which book do you recommend in addition to Trek to Pakistan ? and would you mind if ask you how much time it took you to complete PA in first go ? for me it seems like i have to reschedule my all preparation plan. But anyway thanks for the advice.