View Single Post
Old Friday, June 08, 2012

love4all is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloflyer View Post
i know one case. because the person who gave interview before me has been failed by the panel. this guy had completed his education till B.A privately and then his masters was from punjab university.

when he entered the hall, mr BD said that you do not know how to write english , you have made so many mistakes in your psychological proforma. then he continued to bash him by saying that up til B.A you have been a private candidate and you cannot perform your duties well. the guy tried to defend himself by quoting genuine reasons like his mother was ill and he had to take care of her most of the time. but BD was too harsh towards him, which resulted in loss of confidence and he said NO to some questions and in the end while he was leaving , BD remarked that you do not know anything.

the result is that he has been failed in the interview.

now i do not know what to say about this failure , since many private candidates also secure good positions in CSS.
If he was such a naive then how he get pass in English and essay, may be he fell prey to the pressure tactics of BD.
The Following User Says Thank You to love4all For This Useful Post:
Khan Nasar (Friday, June 08, 2012)