View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 10, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 2547

Farhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeda Bukhari View Post
But for quota system too we have to be sincere. There are many people who are living in big cities but utilizing domiciles of remote areas because they once belonged to those cities. So whatever the job is we have to be sincere. And if you just talk about competition then i am not protecting women quota here. I said about whole quota system including women quota. What we have to do is just to be sincere to our beloved homeland and perform our duty with honesty with or without quota :-)
Romesa I don't think that any one felt hurt by your comment. I strongly agree with your point that people are sometime taking advantage of their domicile, Yes, this is the biggest flaw in system that we do not check that where the candidate has been living? He gets allocation on the bases of his domicile. There should be (if it is not there) a condition that a candidate can only be considered against any provincial quota if he has got some 70% of his education from that province or what so ever is the status of that territory. I was asked about this thing in my psychological assessment, she (psychiatrist) asked, "you are applying on AJK quota but have mentioned your address as Islamabad". I answered," yes, but I have my complete 16 years of education from AJK." And then during my interview first thing that Rana BhagwanDas sb said was: So you are a Kashmiri and have got your complete education from Kashmir.
Syeda Bukhari (Sunday, June 10, 2012)