Old Monday, June 11, 2012

ghulammujtaba86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikramullahkhan View Post
Assalamulaikum

i am a 34 commoner , currently working as Deputy director in audit
guys 6 years down the road and i have no future
PAAS group is now the most pathetic occupational group
In 2010 SC up graded audit officers , AAOs and senior audit officers to grade 18 , 17 and 16 and also they have now antedated seniority in their respective grades
Now all my subordinate audit officers are senior to me as i earned grade 18 this year , while my once subordinates are in grade 18 since 2005. All these up graded officials have gone into the court for their promotions and as result our grade 19 DPCs are stopped. If they win there will be more than 1000 officers above even the 26 common. we have practically no authority over any one. No body is legally bound to report to us and despite our clamoring our department is not heeded towards correcting the most absurd and irrational administrative set up.
the departmental officers have challenged the seniority of grade 19 PAAS officers
In districts we are faced by another threat. that is provinicialization of accounts as you can see the ad by PPSC for treasury officers
PAAS is indeed a dying cadre . Many of our grade 20 and 21 posts ie CFAO and DAG are the most redundant and useless posts in government machinery you can imagine. Moreover the whole district audit set up is under jeopardy, meaning grade 19 post will be terminated , thus limiting our future prospects very bleak.
despite me a CSP , i have no official residence , no allowance as remuneration and now i have no authority or superiority over even the audit officers.
The departmental cadre are well connected , politically influential and also backed by our senior PAAS officers. ( since 2005 , they have recruited many of their relatives in departmental cadres , now grade 18 AOs )
Also the annihilation of PAAS will pave the way for finance to manage their own accounts.
our deputations in provincial cadres are also being challenged . so please dont entangled your self in this mess.
Opt for other careers .
I invite other PAAS officers to dilute upon the topic and make every aspirant well aware of problem he would face by joining PAAS
Actually upgrading these low grade employees SC has paved the pay for corruption. These low grade employees are opportunist and selfish and above all our senior officers help and protect them for their own corrupt causes.