View Single Post
Old Monday, June 11, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough

what I have heard about PAAS is cent percent contrary to what Ikramullahkhan has said. One of my teacher is a PAAS officer from CE 2007. 4 years down the road, now he is in grade 18.

According to him, PAAS is one of the best departments to work for. I says achievements of an officer are not due to its group rather due to his dedication and work. If somebody really works hard, he will get its reward.

I think everyone, no matter from PAAS, IRS, Customs, Railways, Postal etc or DMG, gets a fair chance to become grade 22 officer. what is needed, his professional skills and dedication.

But am confused after reading Ikramullah and wonder whom to believe?????