View Single Post
Old Monday, June 11, 2012

ikramullahkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabiaAfzal View Post
sir apni marzi se koi audit and account mein nahin ata. jin candidates ke mkskam ate hain unhe majbooran PAAS join karna prta hai. what other option do they have? sab ko pata hai ke upper wale groups ache hai aur service strucre behtar hai par agar mks na ae acheto kiya ho sakta hai.
Maam i just miss PAS/ DMG by few marks . PAAS is still considered to be a very prestigious group. DAO is amongst the powerful four in district.
Our departmental cadre are holding DAO slots , foreign postings on our disposal.
I am just creating awareness that since 2010 and 2011 , our whole cadre is being targeted by Finance division and departmental cadres.
they have huge finances and we are marginalized because we dont have plenty of illegal money.
we are not DMG and we have serious problems with our seniors. They want us out and their fav Departmental cadres in for corruption and nepotism

i am just warning the fresh entrants not to entangled them selves in the mess we are in because frankly as our departmental cadres are supported by AGP , we are unaware what would become of us.
Just one thing to elaborate my dear , DAGP is now the only department where the fourth tier is now junior in entry to grade to fifth tier
our senior have up graded more than 1500 AOs against sanctioned 700 odd departmental cadre slots and now they are supporting them in courts to become grade 19 , making them qualified to become APUGs .
about CFAO and DAG , ask any senior civil servants , no body is giving them any power as no body wants independence of audit. so seriously all these posts are just sham
please let the dust get settled and than join PAAS
if any body is allocated PAAS he must go to writ petition in HC to save his attempt. Just ask the FPSC and DAGP of the position they are hiring you for ie as AO or AAO and also ask about the service structure ensured if the on going litigations in FST ( ie IDC Vs Dc) are won by Departmental officers