View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
In fact A PAAS Grade 18 officer is saying do not join this group WHY?
I don't have problem with what he says. My problem is with what you said, your over-generalization.

Quote:
If these LOW-GRADE employees Bs-14, 15 ,16 are so talented and honest then why they don't come in competition openly.
Had they got the opportunities, the education, the background that most of the CSPs have, they must have 'Competed' openly. Not everyone is lucky. Further, if your analogy is true then it means you should also not complain for not being equally treated as other groups because if you were so talented and befitting, you would have been allocated in other top groups like PSP or DMG. So if you are not talented enough to go for that group than accept what you have been given.

Quote:
Let me tell you one thing in my office a guy was appointed by his relative as LDC and after 6 year service he gave exam of Account which has two parts and only few books he passed part one and got grade 17 while part two is also mandatory but he never passed it how can he be comparable to PAAS CSS grade 17 officer?
Let me tell you one thing, who is the appointing authority of LDC? A grade 20 officer. Why did he appointed him against merit? And what is CSS, isn't it too reading a few books? Secondly, it is merely your misconception that low graded officers are not talented, I can quote a couple of examples from a better group Police Services where rankers have been given priority over PSP Officers. One in Karachi SSP CID Ch. Aslam and second in Lahore (I forgot his name).

Quote:
One more thing low mentality always help low grade employees as they flattered to our senior bosses for their personal benefits. I did not advocated honest of all officers, if they are good then low-grade employees have no powers.
Why do you think low grade employees are synonymous to low mentality? To me these high ups are the worst toadies of all. They are flatterers to the Politicians and do so just for their own sake. What potential benefits can a low grade officer ask for against the potential benefits an officer can have? Its always easy to make the low grade officials scapegoat.

AGPR Islamabad and other sub offices are literally paralysed these days because of the strike of these low grade officials. If they were worthless, the system wouldn't have jammed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguine hope View Post
You may be mistaken. How can a woman be corrupt? Men are more intersted in corruption. Plz confirm the news.
Its not a news. It happened before my eyes. As I already said, I was working with her. Most corrupt officer I have ever seen and I have seen many officers.

Regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to courageneverdies For This Useful Post:
usman khalid (Tuesday, June 12, 2012), zarraar (Tuesday, June 12, 2012)