View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ghulammujtaba86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
I don't have problem with what he says. My problem is with what you said, your over-generalization.
I am not over-generalizing but fact is fact and it is bitter.

Quote:
Had they got the opportunities, the education, the background that most of the CSPs have, they must have 'Competed' openly. Not everyone is lucky. Further, if your analogy is true then it means you should also not complain for not being equally treated as other groups because if you were so talented and befitting, you would have been allocated in other top groups like PSP or DMG. So if you are not talented enough to go for that group than accept what you have been given.
Everyone got opportunities they are not talented but they could not compete in the race so they are in low grades. if they are good they must be professional like doctors, engineers managers etc. Actually they are using back channel to reach a position. Secondly CSS do not required any professional degree but simple BA and BA can be done privately. I did not ask you for a piece of advice where i should go.

Quote:
Let me tell you one thing, who is the appointing authority of LDC? A grade 20 officer. Why did he appointed him against merit? And what is CSS, isn't it too reading a few books? Secondly, it is merely your misconception that low graded officers are not talented, I can quote a couple of examples from a better group Police Services where rankers have been given priority over PSP Officers. One in Karachi SSP CID Ch. Aslam and second in Lahore (I forgot his name).
Competent authority is Secretary not a grade 20 officer for appointing LDC.
IF CSS is also about reading few tou ap bhi kr lo.
Every one knows the honesty of Ch Aslam SSP CID. From where he Build his luxury home in DHA as an honest man can't afford to buy a plot within salary .You are passing contradicting statements.

Quote:
Why do you think low grade employees are synonymous to low mentality? To me these high ups are the worst toadies of all. They are flatterers to the Politicians and do so just for their own sake. What potential benefits can a low grade officer ask for against the potential benefits an officer can have? Its always easy to make the low grade officials scapegoat.

AGPR Islamabad and other sub offices are literally paralysed these days because of the strike of these low grade officials. If they were worthless, the system wouldn't have jammed.
This show their mentality