View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
I am not over-generalizing but fact is fact and it is bitter.
You need to revisit your own posts again and also look for a definition of Over-Generalization.

Quote:
Everyone got opportunities they are not talented but they could not compete in the race so they are in low grades. if they are good they must be professional like doctors, engineers managers etc. Actually they are using back channel to reach a position. Secondly CSS do not required any professional degree but simple BA and BA can be done privately. I did not ask you for a piece of advice where i should go.
If everyone had opportunities than there should not have been any quota system. Are you a doctor? Engineer? If not then, following you own analogy, you are also incompetent. Requirement of CSS is BA, how many BAs are CSPs? As far as I see, those candidates who have educational background from Foreign Institutes or at least from notable and elite institutes of Pakistan get positions in CSS. I am not advising you nor I am interested in.

Quote:
Competent authority is Secretary not a grade 20 officer for appointing LDC.
You need to study about Departmental Selection Board and further Delegation of Powers of appointing of non-gazzetted officials. Secretary doesn't sit in a DSC to interview candidates of LDC, UDC or Assistants. For BS 1-4 Deputy Secretary is appointing authority, BS 5-14 Joint Secretary is appointing authority. Secretary only signs the Minutes of the Committee. The real decision rests with the Chairman, DSC.

Quote:
Every one knows the honesty of Ch Aslam SSP CID. From where he Build his luxury home in DHA as an honest man can't afford to buy a plot within salary .You are passing contradicting statements.
Honest or dishonest, he is the one Govt. relies on to complete the tasks. I am talking about his competence not about his being honest or not. Ironically, DHAs at all cities of Pakistan are full of these so called Honest Bureaucrats.

Quote:
This show their mentality
When Doctors go on strike, they also are of low mentality?