View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ghulammujtaba86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
You need to revisit your own posts again and also look for a definition of Over-Generalization.

If everyone had opportunities than there should not have been any quota system. Are you a doctor? Engineer? If not then, following you own analogy, you are also incompetent. Requirement of CSS is BA, how many BAs are CSPs? As far as I see, those candidates who have educational background from Foreign Institutes or at least from notable and elite institutes of Pakistan get positions in CSS. I am not advising you nor I am interested in.
So you agreed with my analogy, if you are not a doctor engineer then you are incompetent. See my profile you will come to know i am competent as you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
Honest or dishonest, he is the one Govt. relies on to complete the tasks. I am talking about his competence not about his being honest or not. Ironically, DHAs at all cities of Pakistan are full of these so called Honest Bureaucrats.
When Doctors go on strike, they also are of low mentality?
Its mean more corrupt people must be hired to do the job and only thing that is important is Competency it does not matter whether he is honest or not.
I am not advocating Bureaucrats. All corrupt and incompetent must be dealt with iron hands as corruption is root cause of our bad governance.