View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
So you agreed with my analogy, if you are not a doctor engineer then you are incompetent. See my profile you will come to know i am competent as you said.
What part of my argument made you think I agreed to your analogy? I am amazed you think that anyone except a Doctor or Engineer is incompetent.

Quote:
Its mean more corrupt people must be hired to do the job and only thing that is important is Competency it does not matter whether he is honest or not.
Corrupt high ups would most obviously hire corrupt people. At least he is doing his job.

Quote:
I am not advocating Bureaucrats. All corrupt and incompetent must be dealt with iron hands as corruption is root cause of our bad governance.
What else have you been doing in the previous posts? The least of it happens to be you advocating these Bureaucrats and degrading the lower grade staff.

Try to think just once, without these lower grade staff can you run your office for one day? Without class 4 employees, who clean your mess everyday, you won't be able to sit in your seats. Officers like yourself are not able to drink a glass of water on their own and call your Peon or NQ to bring it for you. Its the lower grade staff that maintains the record for you as when you get bashing from the high ups to bring a certain record, you come and ask them to quickly bring this or that file to avoid further scolding. In modern, advanced and civilized countries such staff is called 'Ancillary Staff' unlike what you call them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to courageneverdies For This Useful Post:
Afshan Riaz (Monday, August 06, 2012), Kamran (Thursday, September 06, 2012)