View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 13, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad Aslam View Post
Romesa I don't think that any one felt hurt by your comment. I strongly agree with your point that people are sometime taking advantage of their domicile, Yes, this is the biggest flaw in system that we do not check that where the candidate has been living? He gets allocation on the bases of his domicile. There should be (if it is not there) a condition that a candidate can only be considered against any provincial quota if he has got some 70% of his education from that province or what so ever is the status of that territory. I was asked about this thing in my psychological assessment, she (psychiatrist) asked, "you are applying on AJK quota but have mentioned your address as Islamabad". I answered," yes, but I have my complete 16 years of education from AJK." And then during my interview first thing that Rana BhagwanDas sb said was: So you are a Kashmiri and have got your complete education from Kashmir.
I second Farhad. Just for an example, AJK has 3.5 mn population which means 2% of population. The refugees from Indian Occupied Kashmir living in Pakistan are 1.5 mn which is a little less than 1% of Pakistan's population. They apply for CSS on the basis of AJK state subject domicile, without even staying one night in AJK.

The AJK Quota in CSS is 2% however the population which gives exam against this quota is 5 mn (3.5 AJK + 1.5 Refugees residing in Pakistan) which makes it a little less than 3% of Pakistan's population.

Therefore, I strongly think that the AJK quota, considering the competing population of 5 mn, should be given 3% quota.

I am sorry if I hurt anyone but this is reality.
The Following User Says Thank You to rose_pak For This Useful Post:
Farhad Aslam (Wednesday, June 13, 2012)