View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 20, 2012
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit  09Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maheen gul View Post
Sir M Ali Asghar i want to know that can anyone quote relevant verses of iqbal (urdu or persian) in Pak Affairs, Essay or any subject?
Yes dear, you may do so.. though I never knew any such verse to quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazo hayat gondal View Post
maliasghar,sir ur id is not mentioned on ur profile page.where to find??
You may contact me from this forum. Simply write a query and I will try to answer here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeem khan1 View Post
thanks for nice tips to get score in css exams. sir, will u plz give us the update how to get good marks in the Human geography, Journalism and sociology? how to attempt thier papers? books consulted? etc
I have mentioned the consulted books in other posts in the same forum somewhere..
For these three papers, I would recommend that while reading newspaper, register in your mind news/examples relevant to them. Human Geography for instance is in large part prepared while preparing for Current Affairs and economics.
nazo hayat gondal (Wednesday, June 20, 2012)