View Single Post
Old Friday, June 22, 2012

Ghazanfar Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
I am bit confused that what to do. The problem that I am facing is that how to make its notes. Some people say that I must make full notes and some says for only bullits notes. So, Please seniors help me out that how to make its notes.
In the current days I am listening VU lectures with Jahangir exam cram book for psychology. From VU I get concept cleared and from Jahangir I use to do attempt the previous 10 years questions and making outlines.
Psychology is not as complicated as people have made. I suugest you to buy these books if you want to get good marks.
1.Shehar Bano part 1 &2
2.Rakhshanda Part 1
3.Feldman (if possible)

First two books will give you clear idea about the course and the subject. Also, lectures of VU are mostly irrelevent in many cases as the syllabus of VU is different from FPSC.
Strategy of making outlines is good in each subject as it save the time during revision. Moreover, past papers are enough for undestanding the demand of examiner.
decentguy (Saturday, September 22, 2012), dms664 (Friday, October 05, 2012), naveed khan (Friday, March 08, 2013), Rescuer 1122 (Thursday, October 04, 2012), usman qureshi (Saturday, November 10, 2012)