View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 07, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 3299

RabiaAfzal has a spectacular aura aboutRabiaAfzal has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=ahmar bhatti;450810]I spoke to the person just yesterday on the number provided in one of the threads here. He said there will definitely be reallocation like every year as per rules. So Ms. Afzal's information is incorrect. Moreover, allocations are going beyond merit # 135 because Special Branch people came to my house today with the security pro forma and I was shocked to see them because I wasn't expecting my allocation at least in the first phase. Anyway, according to them I have been allocated and my merit # is 138 so I believe the allocations would definitely go over 135.[/QU

security clearance is done of all candidates who pass the written examination., irrespective of the fact wether hey are allocated or not. the security clerance people donot know the ABC of fpsc rules or result and they only want METHAI. thus if they say that u are allocated that is not a reliable info. secondly re allocation will occur only if some fresh candidate ( apart from the repeaters who want to improve group) does not join. those repeaters who wanted to improve group but couldnt have already been exclded. i dot think that ayone who has been allocated even in postal, would refuse to join. so these are the basis on which i sy that re allocations are seldom. any how things would be more clear by the end of next week, so keep praying....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RabiaAfzal For This Useful Post:
kamran1986 (Saturday, July 07, 2012), RAVIAN ONE (Monday, July 09, 2012)