View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulam e Hiader e Karar View Post
If a woman gets seat on merit but if she consume seat from woman quota according to her preference, in that case that merit seat fall in the woman quota.

For example.

There are 05 merit seats and 02 woman seats and the order of merit is

1-Male(merit)
2-Male (merit)
3-Male(merit)
4-Female (woman quota)
5-Female(woman quota)
6-Male
7-Male
8-Female(merit)
9-Female(merit)

Now those who will get allocated are 1,2,3,4,5,8 and 9
But merit no. 6 and 7 will not be allocated.
Generally it is assumed that the merit seats will be consumed by merit no.6 and 7. Seats that are left by female candidates can only be filled by female candidate irrespective of her merit order.

I thinks it will make things clear.

Thanks

Based on your comments above-mentioned allocation may be treated correct. However, there are certain candidates Merit. No. 59, 105, 112, 131 and 133 who are not allocated may be due to group preferences by mentioning only top of the groups.