View Single Post
Old Friday, July 13, 2012

Prince Eagle is on a distinguished road

dear seniors and juniors today i come to know from NAB officials that NTS has not given final result to NAB and still processing results ...but i went suspicious of this news and went NTS office to ascertain the authenticity of this news i approached a lady at NTS office and asked from her whether it was true that NTS was still processing results she said, wait few minutes for a senior official as she had no authentic information later she referred me to senior lady official. initially she hesitated to solve my query and asked me to contact NAB in this regard but when i told her that i have contacted them today and they told me this..... so is it true or based on only rumors she replied that YES we are still processing results .... then i availing this opportunity i asked her, is it true that NTS will conduct Psychological test she said so far we have not been communicated by our client (NAB) in this regard... then i further asked, had you (NTS) ever conducted Psychological test for any recruitment process ...she said Not yet... and said if we conduct Psychological test for NAB it will be first time... dear members i just wanted to share with you little knowledge i got.... and if you get any news regarding time frame or for next phase i.e Psychological test or interview please do share ........
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prince Eagle For This Useful Post:
m0m0 (Sunday, July 15, 2012), meritoriousme (Saturday, July 14, 2012), RabiaAfzal (Friday, July 13, 2012), saba mehmood (Saturday, July 14, 2012)