View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 15, 2012
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR-Rehman View Post
@xeric 21/12/1986 eligible upto which year?

till 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeda Bukhari View Post
Xeric don't you think you have mentioned "on and before" and "on and after" wrongly? as to me it should be for example for 2015 (i.e. a candidate born on or before 2nd January, 1994 and on or after 31st December 1986 will not be eligible). Same goes for the rest of the years too.

Pls check the following link. I hope it will clear your query:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-dates...ification.html