View Single Post
Old Monday, July 16, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tani g View Post
i wana appear css exam in 2013 no prepration.i read begginer guide but one point i cannot understand in subject selection. i want to salect pure marks math arabic and and state.can i chose these combination?i see datesheet 2012 there are in saturday at 90 to 120 computer science and pure math paper.i am totally confused plz solve my problem see my profile and cntct me in email adress or by post
You cant opt pure math and computer.
They are from same group . And from one group,
one can chose subjects containing maximum 200 marks.
Both pure math and computer cant be opted therefore.