View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumia View Post
Pretty good outline....! Best ov luck...By the way.. I too
attempted this essay....!
Thanks. I would like to see your outline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiPerhar View Post
its a good attempt...... its make me in doubt whether i could pass the essay paper..
O don't worry dear ! Insha Allah you will pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by andleeb Akhter View Post
@Farah
Paper dekhty he mujy andaza tha k tum yahi essay choose kero gi..
Anyhow it's a very good outline before checking your essay line i too tried it roughly but a very good and mature attempt by you..
One thing which i wana mention here...This is a good attempt but your CSS essay line was superb dear....After reading that outline i was afraid that examiner will not give me passing marks even.... it was such a nice attempt.
Wish you all the best for CSS and for PMS too

Regards
Thanks dear.Same to you

Asal mein topic pe depend krta hai,us mein bohat kuch tha likhnay ko, 2 dimensions theen;suffering soul and scientific age.books mein sirf books e books theen

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
Simply splendid! You have won the heart of the examiner by writing the poetic verses of Thomas Carlyle in the very beginning and then writing an urdu couplet while concluding.
Thanks Usman.But the beginning lines were my own creation not by Thomas Carlyle
aur Urdu couplet ghalat ho gya

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddiqui88 View Post
Good attempt. Wish you the best for result.
Meray khyal se Urdu shair youn hai..." Hum nasheeni agar kitaab se ho, Is se behtar koi rafique nahi ."
Thanks dear.Yeah,you are right.Mujh pe b ye inkeshaf ho gya tha lekin "ab pachtaway kia hovat jab chirryan chugg gayeen khait

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan Shaheer View Post
Innovative and creative approach you've adopted, its outstanding. As it was a literary essay so in my views some literary topics are missing like it would be a good addition to include literature details of distinguished languages of the World. Anyhow, various quotes has pretty good impressions and will inspire the examiner. May ALLAH bless u with success. AMEEN.
Thanks

Yeah I also realized later that I should give examples of Urdu and punjabi books too but at that time one can't think much.

Good Luck !
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
SamiPerhar (Wednesday, July 18, 2012)