View Single Post
Old Monday, March 12, 2007
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

here is some detail of reader's comments after viewing above threat.

Readers' Comment

ali asghar malik: 9/27/2005 10:167 AM
Education in pakistan is very much poor. magzines and news papers survey is that the literacy ratio in pakistan is 57% but i think it is not more than 21%. This is my own survey.

G.Raza Raisani: 4/8/2006 9:26:50 PM
eduction ratio in pakistan is very low,becaue of the poverty,the majortiy of the people,s are very poor they canot tolerate the expenditure of the education ,the books and othere necessery things are related with educaion are not acceptable for the poor families,this is on of big factor which keeping away pakistani poor peoples form the education.if goverment slove the basic needs of the poples , i hope the tendency of education will increase with in few years,

fazila naqui: 5/24/2006 4:31:11 AM
Mass illiteracy helps keep weak and corrupt governments of third world in power and that is why successive governments in Pakistan have pushed education to the lowest rung of their agenda with meagre allocation of funds so that they can build Nuclear bombs, drive in bullet proof million dollars cars enjoy the wealth of the country take family and friends on official trips while the people continue to live in abject poverty denied the very basic right to even minimal quality life.

Sadam: 7/12/2006 12:37:28 AM
Pakistan's education ratio is too low, its a fact but how can it be polished out? That's the question we all ask from ourselves. But we cann't find its answer its all because there is not only one but many causes behind this.In my view i think povery is the root cause of low litracy in Pakistan,because Pakistan's 59% population is under poverty line so they cann't afford expensive fees and also burden of books.So if poverty is abolished from our country we may get a peaceful and prosper and also educated Pakistan.

Asef Khan: 8/13/2006 550 AM
Education in Governoments schools of pakistan is very low. And this is the major point. All our students are just spending and distroying there time and whole life. If our education is low so our country future result will be poor and cheep. i am one gov. school student.

Basit Sultan: 11/8/2006 10:290 AM
It is a universal reality that without education man is nothing.Government has done a tremendous job to increase the literacy rate.I would like to suggest that there is a lot of improvement needed in this regard and for this Government as well as citizens should come forward, individually as well as collectively,to educate more and more people for a bette and prosper PAKISTAN.

Sundas Awan: 11/28/2006 8:32:39 AM
In Pakistan, The Education rate is very low.Govt. don't want to provide education's facility to people.In govt.schools and colleges teachers don't want to fulfil teir duties.They only come to schools and colleges to get their fees only.So,Govt.should take action and do work for the betterment of education system.