View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 26, 2012

asdf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir Shafique View Post
I think that psychological test is not a screen out test.....Everybody who has qualified for the psychological test may get a call for interview as well....I am saying this because if they would have intended to further screen out people then there was no reason to collect for educational documents at this stage......educational certificates logically should be collected only when there is no further screening out otherwise it is a futile exercise....I think now a final merit list will be made including number of the test, psychological test and interview...Of course a decisive role will be played by your test numbers and interview performance....the highest weight age would be given to test marks followed by other criteria like interview, education, psychological.... It is just logical thinking I may be wrong.....
Your point seems to be valid. The way they have designed psycho test shows that this phase will not help candidates improve their ranking after the first test. This test seems to pinpoint more-suitable candidates from less-suitable ones. It will play indirect role. Also, if they call all candidates for interviews, it'll result in more lengthy overall process of recruitment. It also seems that there is a chance that people with high scores may be dropped at the end if they are not found to be suitable for their jobs, this will in turn give chance to people with relatively less scores and better psychological performance to go up the merit.