View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 26, 2012

mirusama is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairasheikh86 View Post
WILL They conduct interview same day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by naveed View Post
dear i want to know that those candidates who are called for psychological test,must be called for interview or they nts will again do shortlisting after psych. test ??????????? kindly answer me ............thanks
the following are my personal views.

i don't think they'll take the interview on the same day. the number of candidates for the post of AD is 869, for which i have applied. it almost makes 9 people eligible for the seat of 1. i believe this would make the hiring process very time consuming and tedious. therefore there needs to be further shortlisting.

a psychological test determines if you're fit for the job applied. if one is cognitively unfit, there would be little or no point interviewing that person. ("little" because of source or pawaa or whatever you wanna call it) but it has been done on merit so far i hope it continues to be like that.

for all those who have a negative mind set, including myself, have a little over a week to learn to hide that about yourself.

i wish you all best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf View Post
Your point seems to be valid. The way they have designed psycho test shows that this phase will not help candidates improve their ranking after the first test. This test seems to pinpoint more-suitable candidates from less-suitable ones. It will play indirect role. Also, if they call all candidates for interviews, it'll result in more lengthy overall process of recruitment. It also seems that there is a chance that people with high scores may be dropped at the end if they are not found to be suitable for their jobs, this will in turn give chance to people with relatively less scores and better psychological performance to go up the merit.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYG2010 View Post
Dear All,

Thank you so much for your comments and guidance.

@Rao Adeel & Mani999

In my opinion you people must appear for the test of JIO because there is more space available to be successfully recruited. Best of luck
hahaha yes! JIO go go go! leave the slot for AD, best!

on a serious note, go for the test you think you've scored better in w.r.t other people's marks. and there's a high chance that you're asked to give one test. also if you pass it then in the interview you'd be asked why you applied to both when you were eligible for a higher post, low confidence much?

Last edited by mirusama; Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM. Reason: more replies.