View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Roll no. 15920

eama is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fassi View Post
Dear if Aatir Rizvi's book is too guide type then you should go through it because Khurram Aamir Qureshi's book is too seems to be Exam Cram study. There are two ways to organize and prepare the paper to fetch good marks that are

1. Read Aatir Rizvi's book and mention the relevant pages and key points of D.F Mulla and Sir Rahim on it for your ease.
2. Read D.F Mulla and Sir Rahim and place headings and sub-headings and divide the lengthy and littered material into points.

even then if you feel any difficulty contact me I'll provide you outlines as well as if you have difficulty in any topic do tell me. I am law graduate from International Islamic University Islamabad and we have studied Muslim Law and Jurisprudence from different perspectives so it'll be my pleasure to help you and I took have notes on Islamic Law but in Hard copy....
D.F Mulla’s Muhammadan Law is an upgraded edition of Hedaya by Hamilton..
Waqas77 (Thursday, December 06, 2012)