View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 07, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough

As I have already mentioned earlier, notes are just to review what one has already studied. They are in no way substitute of books or any other standard material.

Aspirants waste much of their time for making notes whereas at the end of the day they come up with the conclusion that much of the collected material was just useless. To save the time of aspirants I have posted my Pak Affairs notes here.

To use these notes, please study standard books first. Then go through the notes and may be lectures as you study the relevant material.

As requested by many members, I have compiled all the notes posted here in one file and uploaded on the web. You may download them from the following link.

PAKISTAN AFFAIRS NOTES

Please pray for me that Allah Almighty give me skill, ability, stamina and courage to work with full dedication for my beloved country and its people as effectively and efficiently as possible and give me success in my future endeavors.

Last edited by rose_pak; Tuesday, August 07, 2012 at 03:42 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rose_pak For This Useful Post:
Ana Hayat (Monday, August 27, 2012), anum balouch (Thursday, December 19, 2013), Hussain Bux Chandio (Wednesday, August 08, 2012), pari (Thursday, August 16, 2012), Qazi (Tuesday, August 07, 2012), Shanic Khan (Wednesday, November 21, 2012), SYEDA SABAHAT (Monday, December 03, 2012), tamarwat (Saturday, December 29, 2012)