View Single Post
Old Friday, August 10, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough
Default Public Administration Notes by Shakeel Babar

Public Administration is a bit technical subject but not difficult. You can score good if you are well prepared, especially in context of current happenings with the bureaucracy. It means you will have to be abreast with current affairs, rather public administration current affairs, apart from studying good material.

For attempting Public administration paper do not forget to quote its theorists, experts and bureaucrats in support of your argument. This is the key to score high in this paper. Additionally, in each question you attempt show that you understand public administration as servant of public not the master.

There are some books available in the market. People suggest Dr. Sultan's books for Public Administration and Personnel Administration. However, I have never been satisfied with his books. Second option is Dr. Najia Younus. I haven't studied her book but heard about it being good. You may check this. Thirdly Virtual University Notes of public administration has been very effective.

The notes I am going to post below are made from Dr. Sutlan, Virtual University and some of my MBA notes. I hope they would help you in preparation.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rose_pak For This Useful Post:
alirazakh (Sunday, August 17, 2014), Austere (Sunday, August 12, 2012), hzk17 (Thursday, February 01, 2018), imranazeem (Monday, February 23, 2015), Jamal Usama (Thursday, June 30, 2022), MoonSaghar (Tuesday, January 15, 2013), Muhammad Jawad Dal (Saturday, August 01, 2015), naveed khan (Wednesday, September 26, 2012), Peerhamza (Wednesday, October 28, 2015), salmanubaid (Thursday, June 05, 2014), student (Saturday, August 18, 2012), Taimoor Gondal (Saturday, August 11, 2012), Tayyab Imdad Seastani (Sunday, August 18, 2019)