View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 14, 2012
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2008 Roll no.: 4323Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Red.Hawk has a spectacular aura aboutRed.Hawk has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by umershahzad225 View Post
salary package aaj kal yeh hai 19200rs basic pay + 30% house Rent Allownce + utility allownces + conveyance allownce = R s .25000/-
Brother, I am not sure about the source of your information but I have given figures of salaries which my batch-mates and I am getting now a days. You have forgot to add Adhoc relief allowance of 2009 (10% of basic salary),Adhoc relief allowance of 2010 (50% of B.Salary), Adhoc relief allowance of 2011 (20% of B.Salary), Adhoc relief allowance of 2012 (20% of B.Salary) and medical allowance (15% of B.Salary).
the detailed salary slip is as follows

Basic salary 18400
Adhoc relief allowance-09 1840
Adhoc Relief allowance-10 9200
Adhoc relief allowance-11 4600
adhoc relief-12 3680
Medical Allowance 2760
Gross Salary 40,480
deductions (Benovelent fund,G,Insurence & tax ( 3400)

Net Salary 37080

PS; No convenyance allowance and house rent allowance has been added because almost all DMG/PAS officers are given official vehicle and official residence. incase they are not given, they draw conveyance allowance or house rent allowance as the case may be, moreover I have not added travelling and daily allowances during field visits which are very normal because they vary from station to station. so practically the eventual take home salary is higher than calculated above and above mentioned is the minimum. further House Rent allowance is 45% of basic salary and NOT 30% of B.salary"

In Balochistan and GB the salary is double. In Punjab an additional 80% of basic salary is given as utility allowance. In ICT,Sindh and KPK above calculated salary is drawn..

Hope the details are exhaustive and need no more clarifications
The Following User Says Thank You to Red.Hawk For This Useful Post:
Waqas77 (Monday, February 16, 2015)