View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 15, 2012

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahreenaa View Post
Shakeel Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.

My previous suggestions made you incredible in your this attempt. Like Sara you are also the person who never give up. And never, under any circumstances, face the facts.

Suggestions

There are some minor mistakes you have committed. I have pointed out, do not repeat them in your next answer.

Well attempted, but you have made your question bit longer one. try to make it precise and shorter one.

Your presentation gives notion that it is well prepared topic, and well answered...

You have attained 16/20

Try to be precise in your next attempt.

ALLAH BLESS YOU.
Thank you very much my dear, your suggestions are really proving beneficial for us. Truly speaking, last time when you gave me 1.5/20 marks, it was difficult for me to control my negative emotion such as frustration. But I tried to be realistic in approach, and admitted that it is not necessary that our efforts do always yield the same results. I keenly took notice of my mistakes in previous attempt which you and other friends had implied, and converge my all tendencies to make my this attempt worthy. I know that there are still a lot of errors, but I hope that if we continue this practice, we shall be able to make our efforts outstanding. In my next attempt, I will try hard to be precise and straightforward. Just keep up guiding us, we shall be grateful to your selfless contribution..

May Allah bless you..