View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 15, 2012

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=alihashmatkhoso;467343]
Quote:
Q:8. Aligarh Movement Injected a new life in the body of the Muslim nation and helped to regain lost glory and prestige. Discuses.[/QUOTE

question must be

Q:8. Aligarh Movement Injected a new life in the body of the Muslim nation and how movement helped to regain their lost glory and prestige. Discuses.

@Shakeel

dear your attempt isn't satisfactory. your introduction is quite good, but your facts aren't score taking you missed a lot of important thing here. which are

•
after introduction you must have to take a glance on Life of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan

*Born: October 17, 1817 at Delhi
*Died in 1898.

after that you must go with these points

• SIR SYED AHMED KHAN’S services for the Renaissance of Muslim
• Educational aspect of Aligarh movement
• Scientific society
• M A O collage
• Muhammedan Educational conference
• Political philosophy of SIR SYED
• Reconciliation with British
• SIR SYED and congress
• Proponent of two nation theory
• Urdu-Hindi controversy
• SIR AYED and separate electorate
• SIR SYED’S literary work
1. TAHZEIB UL IKHLAQ ( refinement of Morals)
2. TABEEN UL KALAM
3. KHUTBA E AHMEDIYA
4. RISALA AHKUM U TAUM AHLE KITAB
5. CHAMPIAN FOR THE CAUSE OF URDU
• Impact of the ALIGARH movement
1. educational uplift
2. political awareness of Muslim \
3. conciliation between Muslim and British
4. promotion of two nation theory
5. moral reformation of the Muslim society

hope you got it

@shareena

dear he missed a lot of things to aid and you are sying that his answer bit longer? first read question, discussion is required. and it is 20 marks question. he have to analyse it from all prospectives.

Brother shakeel her you deserve 10/20

keep it up. best of luck
Dear hashmat sahb, Thank you for evaluating my attempt and giving me marks. I think I have mentioned, in my attempt, all those essential facts which you pointed out that i did not. Perhaps you did not read my topic carefully. I do acknowledge that there was a lot of other things as well to mention, but don't you think that to mention every thing about Sir Syed's life or Aligarh movement would have made this topic exorbitantly complicated. I tried just to mention those things which was in accordance with the need of question. It is not always necessary that which we deem fair, is really so. Well, I have carefully examined your worthy suggestions, and will try to put them in practice, if important, in my next attempt. Keep it up..