View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 23, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Pakistan Affairs Resumed portion (2).............

All members, especially who are active members are requested to take part and start the remaining questions, so after completing the Pakistan Affairs we will have to start our Islamiat subject, Pearl as you posted that you have opted the urdu language for islamiat so you and also fassi has urdu language in islamiat, on the other hand shakeel also posted that we have to complete the remaining portion. no doubt other members have requested for Islamiat but they are not active in this attempting, therefore, I have decided to start pak aff's remaining portion again as you people get active and be beneficial continuously. So, I am not going to stop your tempo....Also Shakeel has the same view that we should complete pak aff's movement and remaining portion that's why I am going to post the quetion and you may take part like earlier. Ok dears!

Thanks
Regards.......

Q:10. Compare and contrast the resistance movement of East Pakistan with the present movement of Baluchistan and suggest remedies? (20 Marks)

Shakeel, Fassi, Peraly13, Pearl, tobabar, and other active members are highly requested to start the question attempting, and inshALLAH we will have to complete this portion of Pak Affairs within 15 days.....

and be ready for the next subject after Pakistan Affairs and you may take part actively and exclusively form now in due course about of Pakistan Affairs:

Thanks........

Regards.......