View Single Post
Old Friday, August 24, 2012

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahreenaa View Post
Well answered and robust presentation, your pretension is going amazing!...If you keep this exercise on really no one can stop you to get your choiced allocation.

Suggestions

1-To read your answer I feel my finger lickin' good, although It is the excellent answered, you have missed some points such as the importance of Wahi, types of Wahi, How Wahi comes and why comes, no doubt you have presented some of these points but u had to sketch their outlines. However, to the sum up of your answer is well balanced.

2-If you decorate your answer with some poetry, your answer will be super-duper, and will be high marking.

3-One prime element I have got from your presentation that while you are attempting your answer you are Keeping body and soul together and it is the best way to attempt a piece of writing what I have assumed. Don't stop this creativity. Make your own answers what you have feel better to write according to the point in your own style.

You have attained 13/16

ALLAH BLESS YOU
Big Thaaaaaaankkkkss to you my dear. Your suggestions and act of praising our attempts are working as a catalyst to stimulate our passion. You have rightly pointed out that I have missed a lot of things which were relevant to the topic. Actually, I always try to read extensively any topic before writing upon that and once I start writing, I strictly refrain myself from adding any outside material. Whatever comes in my mind at the time of writing according to the need of question I just set it on the paper and check the whole attempt in the end for erasing mistakes. In this way, I attempt it by using my own knowledge, but certainly miss many points which I could add in it from other sources. I am earnestly striving to refine my written and to make my answers much more informative and persuasive, but certainly I am a beginner in this regard. I hope that if you people keep up guiding me in the same, I will be able to achieve my goal. Shahreena, I am saying it again, that encouragement form your side is doing wonders in improving our skills. Truly speaking, it is not flattering, but a straightforward acknowledgement of a selfless dedication.

Allah bless you.