View Single Post
Old Friday, August 24, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeel ghori View Post
Dear sara don't be confused. Perhaps, it was I who first of all asked you not to start this thread, unless we complete Pak affairs questions. And I also asked you to take the recommendations of all respected members before taking any decision. But when you said me that, it is a better practice to start the Islamiat thread and leave the Pak affairs for future discussion, I realized that it is better if others want so. Now we have started Islamiat, so it is adequate not to make things complicated, and keep Islamiat continue until we will be able to deal with almost all essential topics of Islamiat. My vote is for ISLAMIAT.

My request is that henceforth, we should consult and take the opinion of all and sundry before taking decision of such nature..

Regards..
Ok Shakeel then It is better to start Islamiat, because the majority has the same view to carry on for Islamiat. InshALLAH after completing it We will start Pakistan Affairs.

Now dear respected members of this thread, Peral13, fassi and other members please take part in this thread till end and then we will have to start our the rest portion of Pakistan Affairs.........

Now, there is no confusion, and the decision has been done.

All members are requested to concentrate on Islamiat and I wish you best of Luck for your taking part in this vital and beneficial thread.

Thanks.......

Regards........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssara For This Useful Post:
shakeel ghori (Friday, August 24, 2012), sonia5 (Sunday, August 26, 2012)