View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 26, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia5 View Post
Hi,

I highly admire your effort to utilize this forum to start preparing for CSS and help others to do the same.

Before starting to participate, I want to know that are all the active members in this thread preparing for CSS at some academy?

Which book/books are you using?

Regards
Sonia
Sonia first of all you are welcome in this thread and I encourage you to participate in this thread it is really beneficial, as we have attempted Pakistan Affair's first whole portion the rest portion we will have to attempt and discuses after completing this thread of Islamiat. As far as your questions are concerned, there is no need to join any sort of academy because CSSFORUM is the best academy after attempting your answer you could have diverse suggestions and you will be aware after participating in this thread that how to attempt an answer to the point according to a questions what is asked. However, there are some members who are active in this thread are preparing from academies but also they have the view that this academy (CSSFORUM) is the best. Because, in your academy no one can give you exclusive consultation on diverse tacniques and other usefull things. Therefore, I suggest you to not join any academy. However, if you join us we will have to complete our whole 12 papers and inshALLAH after participating fulley I am sure you will have been able to hit your target what is required in CSS-2013. The rest of option is in your hand. Besides, there are some books which members have suggested you are more than enough to get 60+ marks in Islamiat. So, from today you can participate in question attempting on the daily basis. Just read question and get prepared from any book make your synopsis or outlines if you have assumed your question general just attempt it we all will surely help you out. Don't waste even a second just keep in touch with us and I wish you best of luck Sonia.

Thanks......

Regards......

Sara........

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadk View Post
I would suggest members to attempt Wahi question and the previous one. It is very confusing as to what areas to touch in answer. I have half attempted the Wahi question and am stuck.

Please don't move quickly to other questions, its my suggestion only. Let other members participate and correct each other. There is no need to rush.
Dear just attempt your answer. we cant understand unless you attempt your answer. Don't be hezitate just attempt we shall fully help you out. If you have any question in your mind you can ask....However, today we are going to attempt third question. Because, We have made our targets and we can not leave our target and can't wait for any one. Therefore, it is my humble request to attempt your answer on the daily basis because we can't wait for any one owing to our strategy as it is said in this thread that we have to attempt a question on the daily basis. Pace according to the time because by anyhow we have to complete our 12 subjects for CSS-2013.

Dear don't forget that time is crucial......

I wish you best of Luck.......

Thanks.......

Regards......

Sara......