View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful

May Allah forgive me if there's any mistake intentionally or unintentionally.

Source:

1. Topic Index of the Qura'an

2.Qur'an: Urdu Translation

3.Qur'an

1- Aaron

And (further) their Prophet said to them: "A Sign of his authority is that there shall come to you the Ark of the Covenant, with (an assurance) therein of security from your Lord, and the relics left by the family of Moses and the family of Aaron, carried by angels. In this is a symbol for you if ye indeed have faith." (2:248)

O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). Any who denieth Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messenger., and the Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far astray. (4:163)

We gave him Isaac and Jacob: all (three) guided: and before him, We guided Noah, and among his progeny, David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses, and Aaron: thus do We reward those who do good:(6:84)

"The Lord of Moses and Aaron."(7:122)

We appointed for Moses thirty nights, and completed (the period) with ten (more): thus was completed the term (of communion) with his Lord, forty nights. And Moses had charged his brother Aaron (before he went up): "Act for me amongst my people: Do right, and follow not the way of those who do mischief."(7:142)

When Moses came back to his people, angry and grieved, he said: "Evil it is that ye have done in my place in my absence: did ye make haste to bring on the judgment of your Lord?" He put down the tablets, seized his brother by (the hair of) his head, and dragged him to him. Aaron said: "Son of my mother! the people did indeed reckon me as naught, and went near to slaying me! Make not the enemies rejoice over my misfortune, nor count thou me amongst the people of sin."(7:150)

Then after them sent We Moses and Aaron to Pharaoh and his chiefs with Our Signs. But they were arrogant: they were a people in sin.(10:75)

And, out of Our Mercy, We gave him his brother Aaron, (also) a prophet.(19:53)

"Aaron, my brother;(20:30)

Aaron had already, before this said to them: "O my people! ye are being tested in this: for verily your Lord is ((Allah)) Most Gracious; so follow me and obey my command."(20:90)

(Moses) said: "O Aaron! what kept thee back, when thou sawest them going wrong (20:92)

In the past We granted to Moses and Aaron the criterion (for judgment), and a Light and a Message for those who would do right,-(21:48)

Then We sent Moses and his brother Aaron, with Our Signs and authority manifest,(23:45)

(Before this,) We sent Moses The Book, and appointed his brother Aaron with him as minister;(25:35)

"My breast will be straitened. And my speech may not go (smoothly): so send unto Aaron. (26:13)

"The Lord of Moses and Aaron." (26:48)

"And my brother Aaron - He is more eloquent in speech than I: so send him with me as a helper, to confirm (and strengthen) me: for I fear that they may accuse me of falsehood."(28:34)

114. Again (of old) We bestowed Our favour on Moses and Aaron,
115. And We delivered them and their people from (their) Great Calamity;
116. And We helped them, so they overcame (their troubles);
117. And We gave them the Book which helps to make things clear;
118. And We guided them to the Straight Way.
119. And We left (this blessing) for them among generations (to come) in later times:
120. "Peace and salutation to Moses and Aaron!"(37:114-120)

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amna For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Thursday, August 30, 2012), DANISH_KHAN (Friday, September 20, 2013), khan (Wednesday, November 28, 2012), MaShWaNeE (Monday, January 21, 2013), osman saleem (Monday, September 10, 2012), Pakistaniguy (Monday, September 03, 2012)