Originally Posted by very special 1 View Post
You are welcome brother
my books of preperation was
haliday resnick walker
cutnel(physics)
zamnsky(university physics)
google for electronics
numericals of Fsc physcics book

i make list of topics from past paper for each portion. than i cover all syllabus and some odd topics of paper as well.
after i covered all syllabus i solved past papers mcqs plus numericals and question as well
almost 2 times u can say i revised the syllabus.
u can ask any question ..........i try my best to guide and ans your problem. dont be sad.

all the best

regards
First of all thanks for fast replies....
Regarding Physics, kindly check my strategy and than guide me, I have completed paper 1 (almost). It took 3-3.5 weeks (due to Ramadan). I consulted 5-6 books e.g Halliday Resnick ,B.Sc physics (for temperature), Modern Physics (For Relativity), Thermodynamics (not remembering name of author) ,Walker etc and prepared notes of each topic. I also did past papers. Now I am thinking of revising all stuff later on from my notes and Halliday Resnick because as far as paper is concerned, all stuff comes form Halliday Resnick.
I am afraid that I am not going in right direction because I have seen students who are just doing past papers and always talking about past papers only.
Secondly how did you prepare Precis paper? Remembering idioms and correcting sentences (mostly seems to me that they are correct) is a difficult task.