View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 28, 2012

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by waseemh40 View Post
First of all thanks for fast replies....
Regarding Physics, kindly check my strategy and than guide me, I have completed paper 1 (almost). It took 3-3.5 weeks (due to Ramadan). I consulted 5-6 books e.g Halliday Resnick ,B.Sc physics (for temperature), Modern Physics (For Relativity), Thermodynamics (not remembering name of author) ,Walker etc and prepared notes of each topic. I also did past papers. Now I am thinking of revising all stuff later on from my notes and Halliday Resnick because as far as paper is concerned, all stuff comes form Halliday Resnick.
I am afraid that I am not going in right direction because I have seen students who are just doing past papers and always talking about past papers only.
Secondly how did you prepare Precis paper? Remembering idioms and correcting sentences (mostly seems to me that they are correct) is a difficult task.
please write author names of books you consulted.

your starategy is not bad. every one has his own style of study. so dont pay head what other people are saying. study never go in waste so dont worry.

first cover your both papers and then do revision.

do topics more nicely which are most repeated.

for english i consulted to the point and exploring the world of english. very truly speaking i am not good in english. i did idoms pair of words and direct indirect from exploring english and correction from to the point. gre word list try to practice. and read news paper as much as u can

regards