View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 29, 2012

ahmar bhatti is on a distinguished road

I tend to agree with your view. People should be confident and strong enough to make the hard choices and then live by their consequences. If the bureaucracy is really what it claims to be i.e. a frame of steel- then the people becoming a part of it should have the will of an iron-man. If someone decides to become a part of the civil services then one should gratefully accept whatever group one is allocated and not take subsequent attempts. However, if one is vying only for one of the most coveted groups then one should not even bother putting down other groups in the preference form. In this manner, there would be no need for deferring CTP. But as long as the FPSC does not get rid of such outdated policies one has every right to defer CTP.

P.S.
Please accept my condolences for your friend. It is indeed very sad to learn of such talent going to waste like that. But committing suicide is not the solution. It's just an easy way out of a difficult situation. My heart goes out to the bereaved family but I feel no sympathy for the poor departed soul.
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmar bhatti For This Useful Post:
VetDoctor (Wednesday, August 29, 2012)