View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AOA

dear i always tried to make my points considering you my at place of my younger brother, u c we r four brother by the grace of Allah and v r trained by our parents in such a way that we r the best frined of each other, so i suppose that i have placed u at the position of a friend as well

me too dont think to linger more

any how, dear whatsoever is the business of state, mind it that u r opposing Kalabagh
dam on the contention of low water availability but then u support Katzarah, so if u r opposing kalabagh dam on other footings then support Katzarah or Bhasha other wise no need to do it just support small dams

well there r some other reasons to opose Kalabagh like

- it can destroy the salt mines in salt range
- several oil and gas plants would be submerged under water
- the sedimentation rate is high, this is not bcoz of Indus, but bcoz of Soan and Kabul rivers
- though politicians r not related to any engineering work, but there views should b taken considering them public representatives nd if consensus is emerged then it is okay

however, the priority should b conserve the existing water nd if u remember i mentioned that about 60 % of water is wasted from their journey from canal heads to fields, v must save it nd can utilize it optimally

ny how, have a very nice day, may Allah bless you
Erum Qureshi (Sunday, December 16, 2012)