Thread: Pms 2013 kpk
View Single Post
Old Friday, September 07, 2012
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady View Post
Thank you abbas khan 119 & Prestigious..

Alright!! and what about the salary structure??
and which one would you rank on the top PMS or AD IB or NAB??
I beg your pardon but let me share something which may be helpful. PMS is ranked 1st than IB and NAB. Last time from Punjab many PMS candidates did not join AD I.B when they qualified at a time and preferred PMS. A senior member of the forum may endorse my statement.

Quote:
Plus is there any other way of becoming an ambassador if a person doesn't get selected in Foreign Service:P
As the the post of the ambassador is much exalted position, therefore, it requires professionalism as well as greater political influence. However, you may fulfill your dream serving in Foreign Service as Attaché in any field in embassies abroad. For illustration you can see add. of Trade Attaché in Foreign Missions Abroad. For these posts one from Secretariat Group and provincial service also apply. http://e.jang.com.pk/09-05-2012/laho...name=06_25.gif
Quote:
and last but not the least do PMS officers get to work on deputation in other countries and CSPs do
Yes, one can be posted on deputation abroad if fulfill the requirements.