View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 03, 2007
34th Commons (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Qamar Riaz.........Merit 124....Audit and Account--CSS 2005Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

QamarCheema is a jewel in the roughQamarCheema is a jewel in the roughQamarCheema is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Smart Way - Qamar Riaz Cheema

Hello Dear Friends,

No one can swap hard work and dedication with anything else in success stories that are epic tales of horrible midnight oil smoldering and with sleepless reddish retinas having glimpses of a dozen12 fierce battles fought by pen then a blistering trial with top brass while taking the weight off one’s feet on the other side of the table and story ends with a Hero living happily ever after. You are rightly thinking, Yes I am talking about CSS aspirants.

I will in this session tell you little something practical about CSS exams….No boring lectures (I suppose). Lets start

Exercise 1-------Smart Working
Task: In one jump you have to cross a 10 meter high wall?
Conventional Way

Start jumping and increase your jumping competence in terms of elevation. Try to gain more and more elevation until you cross the barrier of >10 meter. Increase your stamina, exercise hard and do lot of practice and pray to Allah that you may succeed in your attempt to cross the barrier. And it is quite possible that your jumps gain so much of bounce due to your extra toil that eventually You jump and you cross the wall one day(I cant say when that day supposed to be arrived)…..Congratulation!

Smart Way
Start with your objective: To jump across the Wall
Constraints: In one single jump only
Resources: Limited in terms of physical strength but other means may be available
Plan: Search for an option that can give >10 meter bounce in one jump……May be a spring, may be a propellant based thrust engine…etc according to your resources.
Action: Provide with the selected option and start a perfect practice to achieve your objective in one go. Pray to Allah for your success. And you make that in one go…. Congratulation.
Conclusion: Smart way is one of the proven approach to achieve what otherwise seems unbelievable

I don’t want this to be a long boring message… so I will tell you something about practical ways for your Compulsory subjects in next message.
One request……Be patient

Last edited by Last Island; Thursday, October 01, 2009 at 07:08 PM.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to QamarCheema For This Useful Post:
aurkn (Monday, July 13, 2009), dr.taqi abass (Thursday, January 22, 2009), faizy (Thursday, November 12, 2009), Fatima2009 (Thursday, November 12, 2009), fedoyar (Sunday, November 03, 2013), haiderbutt (Tuesday, October 12, 2010), hira imam rizvi (Sunday, April 05, 2009), inayatali (Wednesday, January 13, 2010), iron guy (Tuesday, August 03, 2010), jahanzeb mahar (Friday, July 17, 2009), Last Island (Friday, January 01, 2010), marwatone (Friday, January 01, 2010), MBA (Tuesday, April 13, 2010), mobimian (Monday, August 02, 2010), Naima Maroof Hussain (Wednesday, August 11, 2010), Only_Breath (Saturday, June 26, 2010), Pakistaniguy (Tuesday, March 08, 2011), rockey89 (Sunday, July 25, 2010), roshni12 (Monday, March 28, 2011), saad ishfaq (Friday, October 09, 2009), saadi butt (Thursday, December 01, 2011), Shaista hussain (Saturday, June 04, 2011), syeda naqvi (Friday, August 19, 2011), zara.meer (Saturday, September 05, 2009)