Nazi Orakzai will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by omama View Post
thanx for your kind reply..
But I have many questions in my mind

1) No of members in panel and their designations
2) I have to revised all the course or the courses related to the test taken
They have already assessed you through the written test.. Interview, as a matter of fact, is only to check your personality and confidence level... You must be confident,answer their questions patiently. Don't get emotional or over confident... You should fully aware yourself about your family background etc.. The question as to why are you interested in this job should be assidiously answered..Don't say that "ye hmara shok hy" but come with some logical arguments... Moreover, if you are fully versed with your course,that will directly or indirectly enhance your confidence.. Also, why are you concerned about the panel members???/ you should not be dude....They are human beings like you,....You just keep one thing in mind that you know everything... If panel comprises of 6 members, for instance, dn't loose your cool on seeing them... answer that penal member who ask question...see eye to eye with him...they might ask some unethical questions ,you should not be shy in responding them.. The crux of the entire para is " REmain cool, don't try to be over confident, answer patiently -with smile on your face,if you don't know anything,just say "sorry" and no need to get tensed... Good luck, c yaa and taataa...