View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 16, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,078 Times in 408 Posts
Asif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really nice
Default @omama

Quote:
Originally Posted by omama View Post
1) No of members in panel and their designations
You should expect 3-members, 2 from ppsc (1 from 6-seniors commission members and another is normally psychologist or secretary) and one from the concerned department (technical one).

Quote:
Originally Posted by omama View Post
2) I have to revised all the course or the courses related to the test taken.
If you have enough time for interview preparation then have a birds eyeview of your course otherwise focus on your major subjects. In my opinion you should collect information about that department because the non-technical staff will target these areas e.g why do you want to join it? what are the loopholes in current system and how these can be resolved etc..

Dear there are hundreds of interview tips but for me the GOLDEN TIP FOR SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW is that one should be open to any kind of question.

Best of Luck.

Regards