View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 16, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough
Default Psychology CE-13 Solved and Attempting papers

Take Part and get prepared (Psychology Paper-I) here exclusively for CSS-2013

Salam to all members......

After attempting Pakistan Affair and Islamiat's questions. We have really improved a lot. Therefore, now I have started this vital thread for Psychology. All members, especially the active members and other members who have opted Psychology are highly requested to take part in this thread like earlier.

I am sure, inshALLAH this thread will also be beneficial for Psychology Paper to the great extent. In my case, this is the most important and vital thread for CSS. Because Psychology is very much scoring subject and we have to cover it in all perspective...

Strategy
1-We have to attempt one question on the daily basis similarly like Pakistan Affairs and Islamiat inshALLAH.

2-One question has 20 Marks according to the CSS trend.

3-Try to attempt with outlines, references, definitions, explanations, facts and figures, visuals and with other sources according to fully updated facts and figures as much as you can. It will highly be appreciated and also marking as well.

4-InshALLAH We will be attempting our questions according to the CSS syllabus and past papers in ordering way for both papers i.e. Paper I and II. (Firstly, We are going to start its first paper)

5-All members are requested to point out mistakes, blunders and minor mistakes as well in order to be error less.

6-We have to cover whole Psychology's syllabus according to Past Papers and also members are requested to share their questions for upcoming attempt which are considered important(CE-13) in order to attempt here with different minds and different styles.

So, dearest members especially active members I wish you very best of Luck for this Psychology paper attempting. I am sure inshALLAH you will be attempting outstandingly like earlier attempts.

Wish you All the very Best...

Regards.......

Sara.........

Note: All members are requested to take part and attempt their answers on regular basis.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ssara For This Useful Post:
Erum Qureshi (Monday, September 24, 2012), Mahmood Brohi (Saturday, February 16, 2013), Muzzamil (Sunday, September 16, 2012), parwarsha (Monday, October 08, 2012), shahzeb22 (Monday, November 05, 2012), Sna Shah (Tuesday, October 02, 2012), usman qureshi (Saturday, November 10, 2012)